Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, December 30, 2017
Tasha has re-released her amazing Winter Frost kit at CDO.  This amazing shows us the beauty in a frosty winter morning, after a fresh snowfall has happened.  The magic of the snow that glistens as the sunlight looking warm but it is oh-so-cold outside.  Join in the winter fun with this amazing kit.

You can purchase this kit exclusively now at CDO here.

.....................CT Creations.....................

Animated tag by Sarah


Tag by Staci

Animated tag by Kiya

PTU Tutorial by BKC Designs here on her blog

Tag by Sandra


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me