Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011


Supplies-

GIMP, or program of choice
Kit: I'm using a FTU kit called "Harvest of Memories" by Designs by LK here
Tube: A gorgeous tube by Leonardo55 which can be purchased at PFD here
Mask: Mask4byTonya here
Font: Before the Rain, a FTU font

Here we go :)
This is a full sized kit, so you'll need to scale down a bit.

Open a new canvas 700x700
Open pp6 onto canvas, scale to fit canvas
Right click and Add Layer Mask
Now open mask onto canvas
With Mask layer active, Edit>Copy
Highlight the black box on your paper layer
Edit>Paste, anchor to paper layer
delete mask layer

Open as layers pp3
Above that, open as layers ele12
Using the fuzzy select tool in the "add to selection" mode
click inside each part of the wheel
select>grow 5 pixels
select>invert
hit delete on the paper layer
select>none

Add tube of choice
duplicate layer
on top layer:
filters>blur>gaussian blur 3
change blend mode to Overlay, opacity 90
drop shadow bottom tube layer

Resize and add elements to your tag:
ele33
ele19
ele35
ele31
ele6
ele47
ele42
ele49
ele38
Add drop shadow to each element

Now crop and resize your image
add copyright and license info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com



Photobucket

1 comment:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me